Question 6 :
Which of the following forms of applying an attribute is correct?
Question 7 :
Which of the following statements are correct about Attributes in C#.NET?
1. On compiling a C#.NET program the attibutes applied are recorded in the metadata of the assembly.
2. On compilation all the attribute's tags are deleted from the program.
3. It is not possible to create custom attributes..
4. The attributes applied can be read from an assembly using Reflection class.
5. An attribute can have parameters.
Question 8 :
Which of the following correctly describes the contents of the filename AssemblyInfo.cs?
Question 9 :
It possible to create a custom attribute that can be applied only to specific programming element(s) like ____ .
Question 10 :
Which of the following CANNOT be a target for a custom attribute?