Question 1 :
Which of the following statements are correct about an ArrayList collection that implements the IEnumerable interface?
1. The ArrayList class contains an inner class that implements the IEnumerator interface.
2. An ArrayList Collection cannot be accessed simultaneously by different threads.
3. The inner class of ArrayList can access ArrayList class's members.
4. To access members of ArrayList from the inner class, it is necessary to pass ArrayList class's reference to it.
5. Enumerator's of ArrayList Collection can manipulate the array.
Question 2 :
How many enumerators will exist if four threads are simultaneously working on an ArrayList object?
In which of the following collections is the Input/Output index-based?
Question 3 :
In which of the following collections is the Input/Output based on a key?
Question 4 :
In a HashTable Key cannot be null, but Value can be.
Question 5 :
Which of the following statements are correct about the C#.NET code snippet given below?
Stack st = new Stack(); st.Push("hello"); st.Push(8.2); st.Push(5); st.Push('b'); st.Push(true);
Question 6 :
Which of the following statements are correct about the Stack collection?
1. It can be used for evaluation of expressions.
2. All elements in the Stack collection can be accessed using an enumerator.
3. It is used to maintain a FIFO list.
4. All elements stored in a Stack collection must be of similar type.
5. Top-most element of the Stack collection can be accessed using the Peek() method.
Question 7 :
A HashTable t maintains a collection of names of states and capital city of each state. Which of the following is the correct way to find out whether "Kerala" state is present in this collection or not?
Question 8 :
Which of the following is NOT an interface declared in System.Collections namespace?
Question 9 :
Suppose value of the Capacity property of ArrayList Collection is set to 4. What will be the capacity of the Collection on adding fifth element to it?
Question 10 :
Which of the following is an ordered collection class?
Question 11 :
Which of the following is the correct way to find out the number of elements currently present in an ArrayList Collection called arr?
Question 12 :
Which of the following statements are correct about a HashTable collection?
1. It is a keyed collection.
2. It is a ordered collection.
3. It is an indexed collection.
4. It implements a IDictionaryEnumerator interface in its inner class.
5. The key - value pairs present in a HashTable can be accessed using the Keys and Values properties of the inner class that implements the IDictionaryEnumerator interface.
Question 13 :
Which of the following statements are correct about the Collection Classes available in Framework Class Library?