Question 6 :
Which of the following statements are correct about the Stack collection?
1. It can be used for evaluation of expressions.
2. All elements in the Stack collection can be accessed using an enumerator.
3. It is used to maintain a FIFO list.
4. All elements stored in a Stack collection must be of similar type.
5. Top-most element of the Stack collection can be accessed using the Peek() method.
Question 7 :
A HashTable t maintains a collection of names of states and capital city of each state. Which of the following is the correct way to find out whether "Kerala" state is present in this collection or not?
Question 8 :
Which of the following is NOT an interface declared in System.Collections namespace?
Question 9 :
Suppose value of the Capacity property of ArrayList Collection is set to 4. What will be the capacity of the Collection on adding fifth element to it?
Question 10 :
Which of the following is an ordered collection class?