Question 6 :
In which of the following should the methods of a class differ if they are to be treated as overloaded methods?
1. Type of arguments
2. Return type of methods
3. Number of arguments
4. Names of methods
5. Order of arguments
Question 7 :
Can static procedures access instance data?
Question 8 :
Which of the following statements are correct about constructors in C#.NET?
1. Constructors cannot be overloaded.
2. Constructors always have the name same as the name of the class.
3. Constructors are never called explicitly.
4. Constructors never return any value.
5. Constructors allocate space for the object in memory.
Question 9 :
How many times can a constructor be called during lifetime of the object?
Question 10 :
Is it possible to invoke Garbage Collector explicitly?