Question 1 :
Which of the following statements are correct about data types?
1. If the integer literal exceeds the range of byte, a compilation error will occur.
2. We cannot implicitly convert non-literal numeric types of larger storage size to byte.
3. Byte cannot be implicitly converted to float.
4. A char can be implicitly converted to only int data type.
5. We can cast the integral character codes.
Question 2 :
Which of the following is an 8-byte Integer?
Question 3 :
Which of the following is NOT an Integer?
Question 4 :
Which of the following statements is correct?
Question 5 :
Which of the following are value types?