Question 16 :
Which of the following statements are correct about datatypes in C#.NET?
1. Every datatype is either a value type or a reference type.
2. Value types are always created on the heap.
3. Reference types are always created on the stack.
4. Mapping of every value type to a type in Common Type System facilitates Interoperability in C#.NET.
5. Every reference type gets mapped to a type in Common Type System.
Question 17 :
Which of the following is the correct default value of a Boolean type?