Question 1 :
Which of the following statements are TRUE about the .NET CLR?
1. It provides a language-neutral development & execution environment.
2. It ensures that an application would not be able to access memory that it is not authorized to access.
3. It provides services to run "managed" applications.
4. The resources are garbage collected.
5. It provides services to run "unmanaged" applications.
Question 2 :
Which of the following are valid .NET CLR JIT performance counters?
1. Total memory used for JIT compilation
2. Average memory used for JIT compilation
3. Number of methods that failed to compile with the standard JIT
4. Percentage of processor time spent performing JIT compilation
5. Percentage of memory currently dedicated for JIT compilation
Question 3 :
Which of the following statements is correct about Managed Code?
Question 4 :
Which of the following utilities can be used to compile managed assemblies into processor-specific native code?
Question 5 :
Which of the following are NOT true about .NET Framework?
1. It provides a consistent object-oriented programming environment whether object code is stored and executed locally, executed locally but Internet-distributed, or executed remotely.
2. It provides a code-execution environment that minimizes software deployment and versioning conflicts.
3. It provides a code-execution environment that promotes safe execution of code, including code created by an unknown or semi-trusted third party.
4. It provides different programming models for Windows-based applications and Web-based applications.
5. It provides an event driven programming model for building Windows Device Drivers.