Question 16 :
Which of the following security features can .NET applications avail?
1. PIN Security
2. Code Access Security
3. Role Based Security
4. Authentication Security
5. Biorhythm Security
Question 17 :
Which of the following jobs are done by Common Language Runtime?
1. It provides core services such as memory management, thread management, and remoting.
2. It enforces strict type safety.
3. It provides Code Access Security.
4. It provides Garbage Collection Services.
Question 18 :
Which of the following statements are correct about a .NET Assembly?
1. It is the smallest deployable unit.
2. Each assembly has only one entry point - Main(), WinMain() or DLLMain().
3. An assembly can be a Shared assembly or a Private assembly.
4. An assembly can contain only code and data.
5. An assembly is always in the form of an EXE file.
Question 19 :
Which of the following statements are correct about JIT?
1. JIT compiler compiles instructions into machine code at run time.
2. The code compiler by the JIT compiler runs under CLR.
3. The instructions compiled by JIT compilers are written in native code.
4. The instructions compiled by JIT compilers are written in Intermediate Language (IL) code.
5. The method is JIT compiled even if it is not called
Question 20 :
Which of the following are parts of the .NET Framework?
1. The Common Language Runtime (CLR)
2. The Framework Class Libraries (FCL)
3. Microsoft Published Web Services
4. Applications deployed on IIS
5. Mobile Applications