Question 16 :
What will be the output of the C#.NET code snippet given below?
int a = 10, b = 20, c = 30; int res = a < b ? a < c ? c : a : b; Console.WriteLine(res);
Question 17 :
Which of the following statements are correct about the following code snippet?
1. There is no error in the code snippet. 2. An error will be reported since ! can work only with an int. 3. A value 1 will be assigned to c. 4. A value True will be assigned to c. 5. A value False will be assigned to c.
int a = 10; int b = 20; bool c; c = !(a > b);
Question 18 :
Which of the following statements is correct about Bitwise ^ operator used in C#.NET?
Question 19 :
Which of the following statements are correct?
1. The conditional operator (?:) returns one of two values depending on the value of a Boolean expression.
2. The as operator in C#.NET is used to perform conversions between compatible reference types.
3. The &* operator is also used to declare pointer types and to dereference pointers.
4. The -> operator combines pointer dereferencing and member access.
5. In addition to being used to specify the order of operations in an expression, brackets [ ] are used to specify casts or type conversions.