Question 1 :
A property can be declared inside a class, struct, Interface.
Question 2 :
Which of the following statements is correct about properties used in C#.NET?
Question 3 :
A Student class has a property called rollNo and stu is a reference to a Student object and we want the statement stu.RollNo = 28 to fail. Which of the following options will ensure this functionality?
Question 4 :
Which of the following statements are correct?
1. The signature of an indexer consists of the number and types of its formal parameters.
2. Indexers are similar to properties except that their accessors take parameters.
3. Accessors of interface indexers use modifiers.
4. The type of an indexer and the type of its parameters must be at least as accessible as the indexer itself.
5. An interface accessor contains a body.
Question 5 :
If Sample class has a Length property with get and set accessors then which of the following statements will work correctly?
Sample.Length = 20;
Sample m = new Sample(); m.Length = 10;
Sample m = new Sample(); int len; len = m.Length;
Sample m = new Sample(); m.Length = m.Length + 20;