Instructions to Solve
Rearrange the following five sentences in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below.
1. A Study to this effects suggests that the average white-collar worker demonstrates only about 25% listening efficiency.
2. However for trained and good listeners it is not unusual to use all the three approaches during a setting, thus improving listening efficiency.
3. There are three approaches to listening: Listening for comprehension, Listening for empathy and Listening for evaluation.
4. Although we spend nearly half of each communication interaction listening, we do not listen well.
5. Each approach has a particular emphasis that may help us to receive and process informationin different settings.
Question 1 :
Which of the sentences should come second in the paragraph ?
Question 2 :
Which of the sentences should come fourth in the paragraph ?
Question 3 :
Which of the sentences should come fifth in the paragraph ?
Question 4 :
Which of the sentences should come third in the paragraph ?
Question 5 :
Which of the sentences should come first in the paragraph ?