Instructions to Solve
Rearrange the following six sentences in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below.
1. The means and methods they employ to deal with public pressures are also different.
2. They will make no move unless the gallery is packed.
3. The poorest are over-hesitant, evasive and preoccupied with their relationships with others.
4. Enourmous difference is generally observed in the ways in which various public officials respond to public pressures.
5. The best possess understanding of forces that must be taken in to account, determination not to be swerved from the path of public interest.
6. They confront all embarrassments with a state general formula.
Question 1 :
Which of the following should be the first sentence ?
Question 2 :
Which of the following should be the sixth sentence ?
Question 3 :
Which of the following should be the fourth sentence ?
Question 4 :
Which of the following should be the third sentence ?
Question 5 :
Which of the following should be the second sentence ?