Question 11 :
What are the properties used to control the expiration of the page?
Expires specifies the number of minutes before a page cached on a browser expires.
ExpiresAbsolute sets the date and time at which a page cached on a browser expires.
Question 12 :
What are the collections of Session Object?
Contents collection contains all the variables established for a session without using the tag.
Static collection contains all the objects created
Question 13 :
What is the difference between ASP and HTML? Or Why ASP is better than HTML?
- ASP executes code on the server side whereas the browser interprets HTML.
- ASP can use any scripting languages
- Gets feedback from the user and return information to the user
- Create pages that will be customized to display only things that will be of interest to a particular user
- Can edit contents of a web page by updating a text file or a database rather than the HTML code itself
Question 14 :
What are the event handlers of Application Object?
Application_OnStart- This event will be fired when the first visitor hits the page.
Application_OnEnd- This event runs when the server is stopped.
Question 15 :
Name some of the ASP components?
Ad Rotator component- a way to manage advertisements on the web site.
Content Linker component - a technique to direct users through a set of pages on a web site by creating a list of URLs and description of the next and previous pages.
Browser Capabilities component - allows to customize the page to the ability of the browser viewing it.
Database Access component - allows to access data from the database