Question 1 :
If left out, which of the following would cause an infinite loop to occur in a simple loop?
2. END LOOP
Question 2 :
Which line in the following statement will produce an error?
1. cursor action_cursor is
2. select name, rate, action
3. into action_record
4. from action_table;
5. There are no errors in this statement.
Question 3 :
The command used to open a CURSOR FOR loop is
4. None, cursor for loops handle cursor opening implicitly.
Question 4 :
What happens when rows are found using a FETCH statement
1. It causes the cursor to close
2. It causes the cursor to open
3. It loads the current row values into variables
4. It creates the variables to hold the current row values
Question 5 :
Under which circumstance must you recompile the package body after recompiling the package specification?
1. Altering the argument list of one of the package constructs
2. Any change made to one of the package constructs
3. Any SQL statement change made to one of the package constructs
4. Removing a local variable from the DECLARE section of one of the package constructs